1. Enables you to CLEARLY SEE the DISTANCE between your VEHICLE and the other vehicle's FRONT END, that a driver NEEDS to
SEE when REVERSING, to avoid accidental impacts and damage caused, and the consequences.
2. Enables you to CLEARLY SEE, all unseen low laying objects, like, posts, shopping carts, and most importantly LITTLE CHILDREN
and animals, as you are backing up, Leaving your space in a shopping center.
3. Saves you from a possible NECK, and BACK injury/spasm/twitch as you would turn all your body and neck around, lifting yourself
up to see what is behind you when reversing; Although you INDEED CANNOT see 60% of the rear view doing that ANYWAY.
4. Gives you, while seated in your driver's seat, what you will see, if you KNEEL DOWN on the back seat of your car and look
downwards out of the rear glass.
5. It is equally important as the rear view mirror, IN FACT the **Auto-Master Lens** works hand in hand with the rear view
mirror, to PERFECT REAR VISIBILITY, and it is a MUST in every vehicle, and one without the other causes DISABILITY in REAR
6. Gives the vehicle The $5,000 feature in top of the line, very late model luxury automobiles that beep when getting close
to an object. Except the Auto-Master Lens is better, because it gives you FULL VISIBILITY of what lays behind your automobile.
7. The Auto-Master Lens is a * Driver Friendly, Visual Aid * lens.
8. And most importantly, this little device can save you between $800.00 - $1,800.00 should you ever accidentally hit another
car due to insufficient rear visibility WITHOUT it.